Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lions & Tigers & ELLE, oh my!!

For years, I’ve been longing to sew infant and children’s Halloween costumes. As a child, one of my fondest memories included the elaborate costumes that my mom would create. Everyone’s admiration for my mom’s talent made me such a proud kid.
Now, I yearned to give a special child that same feeling. I couldn’t think of a more special child than Elle. She’s the daughter of some of our dear friends who we are blessed to live near and spend lots of time with.
She’s an incredibly friendly little red head who fit the part of Dorothy splendidly.

From Sew Keeli Chic



Elle complete with Toto, basket, and ruby red slippers!


From Sew Keeli Chic





For more pictures of Elle in costume, visit her Halloween blog post.
Think of me next year when looking for that unique Halloween costume or for any special occassion costume or dress!

No comments: