Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Euro Mermaid Dress

Meet Lucy! Lucy is the daughter of my one of my dear college roommates Cheri. You'll notice that one of my first posts is of tiny dresses I created for Lucy before she was born. This past summer, Cheri asked me to create a special dress for Lucy's first birthday using a mermaid theme. I stumbled upon this super cute and popular fabric and this is what I came up with.
Isn't she adorable?!
From Sew Keeli Chic

As a gift to Lucy, I created a flannel pendant banner with applique' letters spelling "Happy 1st Birthday Lucy". It's something she can cherish for years.
From Sew Keeli Chic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having seen little Lucy wearing your designs in person, I can only say that you have an awesome talent and I have an (3, actually) awesome granddaughter!

BarBara J. Patterson