Friday, January 9, 2009

Unique Decor and More

A friend of mine, Scarlett, asked me to sew a few things for her darling daughter, Sophia's playroom. She had a very specific dream for this room and found the most adorable fabric on Fabric.com. I love the way it turned out and so does she.
I sewed two panels to soften the open entry of the playroom and a valance to top her ready made red panels. Come to me with your home décor dreams and I’ll help you effortlessly execute them!



If you're a fabric addict like myself, you'll love Fabric.com. They have many unique fabrics, their prices are great, their delivery is prompt, and any dealing that I have had with their customer service has been more than pleasant. Check out their site and see what inspires you then contact me so we can start creating!

2 comments:

Baby Copty said...

They are just beautiful! It finishes off the room. The hardware is really nice too. Great job!

Janica said...

Keeli, you are something else! This room is particularly fabulous. Can't wait to see what you crank out next! xoxo